Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Its winter holidays for my sunny dear.  He is just eating my head every day as I cannot play with him throughout the day in his frequency :-(  I dont know where he gets full load of energy to play play and play.  I used to wonder when is he going to ask for "mommy can we read some phonics , can we do some math??". 

Am I too much expecting from a Kindergartener??  I dont know.  Anyways his academic drills will start from tomorrow onwards as I have just created a worksheet for him to engage himself for just one hour per day for the next 6 days before he knocks the school by Jan 3rd.

I very well know he is not going to welcome this after a long break but anyways I never ask for his preferences especially in studies :-))  Not being very hard on my sunny dear but make sure he is on track and not too much lagging behind other kids.

I made a kutti resolution for my sunny dear today.  I'am not going to touch my laptop until he goes to bed by 8PM dailly.  One hour study time, one hour story time.  I hope it is enough for a kindergartener especially for my son.  He is definitely smart and intelligent NO doubts for sure.  And all his LEGO building skills make him much more smarter every day really.  He just imagine something and just make the same thing using his LEGO's.   I used to wonder how come he is able to do it??  I tried many times and I fail.  My dear hubby and my dear sunny make a great pair in LEGO building.  Thanks to his preschool who started this LEGO Play.  Truly a constructive game which just enhance your creative and thinking skills with no doubts.

Okay sleepy time now and I just chopped some vegetables for tomorrow's Bisi Bela Baath.  I also took a resolution for my health today that no matter what I have to knock the gym atleat for 5 days in a week.  I know I'am going to succeed in my health, cooking and my sunny dear's  studies and activities.  I also promised to myself to practice my Guru's vocal lessons before 6 AM everyday.  I know I'am going to do this for sure.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL this year.    Not much health set backs when compared to previous year.  Touch Wood :-))  Thanks to God for such a beautiful year really :-))

No comments: